I won an award from The Wife at The Cobia Family
Thank you so much!!
Now I have to answer these two questions...
1. Why did you start blogging?
After reading my cousin Shanna's blog and my friend Terrie's blog, I decided that I should start one too. I don't participate in any of the other social networks out there so I thought chosing blogging would be a fun way to share about our life and to meet new friends.
2. What are your blogging rules?
This blog is designed to share the trails we are taking in life. It is very real with our ups and downs. What you see (read) is what you get with us. We love our life and each other; boring and all, HA!! Throughout the blog you may have learned our full names although I use the words "My Cowboy" to describe the hubby. I don't share where in Texas we live. I also don't speak about our jobs because that is personal.
I am passing this on to three of my new followers
3. [6.10.2011]

Congrats on your award!
ReplyDeleteThanks for passing on the award. Once this moving junk gets settled down and we get internet in our new house. I will have to put it up. Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to be a part of your inspiration! haha!
ReplyDeleteOHHHH Myyy! I am JUST now not only seeing your comment, but also the sweet award you passed on to me! I am soo terribly sorry I haven't responded sooner! I thought I was getting all of my comments forwarded to my phone, but I sure didn't see this one!! Thank you so much! I'll be re-posting it for Friday! [I already have two scheduled for tomorrow.]
ReplyDelete