I bet you are super excited summer is here! Not quite understanding the reasoning for the day and half we have left but oh well I guess. Thanx for stopping by earlier. The Hubster has learned that I pretty much do what I want anyways and so far nothing has been too terrible!:) If I had all this boggy inspiration back with our first home no telling what kinda of trouble I would have gotten into!Ha!:)
Woo Hoo! Bet your SOO excited for summer!!! My mom was telling me about a Nacho Bar they set in the teacher's lounge on Friday at MES that was called "I'm Nacho Teacher Anymore"...I thought that was too cute!
The Spelt Burrito Shells, Sprouts or Whole Foods is where we get them. DH works all over, is most handy for picking up stuff I cannot get out here where we live :O).
I bet you are super excited summer is here! Not quite understanding the reasoning for the day and half we have left but oh well I guess. Thanx for stopping by earlier. The Hubster has learned that I pretty much do what I want anyways and so far nothing has been too terrible!:) If I had all this boggy inspiration back with our first home no telling what kinda of trouble I would have gotten into!Ha!:)
ReplyDeleteBTW, don;t forget to come back by before Tuesday midnight and enter my first ever give away!:) Just leave a comment on that post to enter.
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! Bet your SOO excited for summer!!! My mom was telling me about a Nacho Bar they set in the teacher's lounge on Friday at MES that was called "I'm Nacho Teacher Anymore"...I thought that was too cute!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Memorial Day Weekend!!!
LOVE the pic of Jayson and Remington. YEA for school being OVER!! whohooo!! hope yall have a great memorial day!!
ReplyDeleteSchools out yeah!
ReplyDeleteThe Spelt Burrito Shells, Sprouts or Whole Foods is where we get them. DH works all over, is most handy for picking up stuff I cannot get out here where we live :O).