Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Weekend Wrap Up on a Tuesday

We enjoyed a great relaxing weekend. After receiving a phone call Thursday night regarding the price of my procedure we decided to cancel it. I have been on a medicine and a diet that seems to be working. We figured if it got worse we would know that we needed an arm & a leg to pay for the procedure. I almost fell over and died when the lady told me the price....it more then tripled what I had already paid.

Friday night we enjoyed a Texas thunderstorm.

On Saturday morning we completed our normal Saturday morning routine and found these beauties in the garden.


We are super excited that we have nice healthy squash. We have tried for 2 years now to grow them and we almost had given up hope that we could grow them. OOOOOOO YEEEEEEE!!!!!!

With my special diet, I've lost 10 pounds. My Cowboy decided to step it up and got this.


We are trying it out. Sorry you won't see any before shots but you will definitely see our progress. HA!!!

Saturday night we got a call from Jason's dad that they were coming to our town!!! Double OOOOOOO YEEEEE!!!!!!! They were wanting some of my decorating tips as they remodel the house at the PPR.

We had a Sunday dinner at.....



Oh my heavens, what an experience.

Then we headed to Lowe's for some of my DIY tips. The ranch now has new fixtures, rugs, paint, flooring and fresh ideas for the house.


Well, My Cowboy is in the garden now. I better step away from the blog to see what is happening. Tomorrow is Hump Day and I only have 7 more days left of school!!! YEE HAW!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I can't wait to stop by and say HI!!!

9 comments:

  1. congrats on the weight loss! That is super! I can't believe you only have 7 days of school left! I have 12! Not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to get P90X! Hope you like it! My husband and I did it a couple times before our wedding because his roommate had it, but I think it would be fun to get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 10 lbs! That is awesome!!! I loved the thunderstorm Friday night...I get so excited when it storms! And I bet you are SOOO excited about having only 7 days left of school!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just from reading...I can tell you and your cowboy have a very special relationship. I love hearing all that you enjoy doing together.

    Enjoy your last 7 days. Woo-hoo Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your weight loss! That squash looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you girl!! 10lbs...that is great! I need to jump back on the weight loss bandwagon. Good for you! Cannot wait to see how you are looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go girl!! I bet that P90X is a great work out, it looks like it would be... If you get to looking for something else to add or to change up to .. I highly suggest running :O)... I love it!

    It takes some building into but what exercise doesn't :O)... I didn't start running till I was in my 40S

    A healthy diet and excercise can cure all sorts of stuff going on in the body. :O) hope you never have to go for the procedure :O)...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing from my garden yet. sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the weight loss!! Also, I can't believe your garden is already producing. We haven't even been able to plant ours yet since it still freezes some nights.

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.