Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Good Food + Good Laughs = A Wonderful Day

Grandma and Mom

I got a Mother's Day gift from Remington, HA!! He enjoyed seeing the family. I peeked out the back door and I see Remington getting lots of attention : )

Playing fetch with Uncle Cole, ha!

Who couldn't love him??!!!
My Cowboy and Cole

Love this picture of the guys with dad

3 generations. Love them!
I am wearing the necklace Remington gave me. He knows what his momma likes : )
It was a great Sunday. This weekend was full of fun. I'll have to share our Saturday pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day! Remington might have has the most fun of all getting all that extra spoiling,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like yall had a great mothers day and looks like remington was the cente of attention. HA

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.