My Cowboy and I loaded up "Suzi" and headed down I-10 to Halletsville, Texas for "MY" Aunt Becky's Surprise Birthday Party. (Cowboy and I both have an Aunt Becky so I finally had to refer to her and her party as, My Becky, ha)

Me, Aunt Becky, mom and dad

We were at the Halletsville Garden Center. It is so cute out there; big trees, a park, and a small town history. That part of the "country" is neat.


Vanessa calling everyone in for a yummy dinner.

Vanessa's husband Chris and Mallory.
We missed getting pictures of Chris and Vanessa's boys. They were very busy playing : )

Robert and Elena

Aunt Becky and Elena
Thanks again guys for a wonderful time.
Aunt Becky, we wish you a very Happy Birthday!!
We can't wait to do it again soon!!!
Great family memories are the best!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun weekend! Thank you for the birthday wish!
ReplyDeletelooks like yall had fun. sadly we weren't invited so didnt get to come.
ReplyDelete