Happy Wednesday to you all!!
Y'all are so sweet to ask about my "After church Easter dress" HA!!! I think I got it at Kohl's. I say I think because I really don't remember and the tag does me no good. I got it last summer. Once My Cowboy was laid off last July it's been strange/difficult/weird to get something for myself so I have been shopping in the back of my closet. My church dress was actually a shop in the closet find too. I bought it the weekend before the layoff. It was neat to find a brand new dress in my closet : )
I know some of you asked where I found these too. I bought them on Ebay. They were the cheapest I could find. Some prices were $40 and $50 for only the 4. I got them for $20 for all 4. It has been a real lifesaver if I can't get outside and water the hanging baskets daily.
Cornbread Salad Recipe
1 package of Jiffy cornbread mix
(because it is sweet)
8 slices of crispy bacon
1 tomato
1 bell pepper
1 onion
2 stalks of celery
1 cup of mayo
Prepare the cornbread mix as directed.
Add chopped tomato, bell pepper, onion, celery, and bacon.
Mix in mayo and chill until ready to serve.
It is so good!!!
That sounds delicious. I have never had cornbread salad but have heard good things about it. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletehey I got that dress at Charlotte Russe. and thats funn about your grandma. We have been trying to go see gma but Aves has been sick so we have been waiting til she gets all hermedicine before we go..
ReplyDeleteLook so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to try that recipe. It sounds delicious! Ok, I want to come shop in your closet. You found some great 'new' things in there!
ReplyDeleteokay if I ate meat and I wasn't allergic to corn LOL.. I would so be making that!! Heck I would make it and just leave out the bacon... I MISS CORN so much!!!!! yummy
ReplyDeleteI am so getting some of those wine bottle waters!