Friday, April 30, 2010

Here a book, there a book

I have been buying a lot of books lately. OK, like 6 books in the last month, shhh,don't tell my Cowboy. We have a Book Club at work and we are pretty current on the newests reads. Although many of them have the Kindles and I am still an old-skool girl with my paperback.

My latest reads have been...




I was in Tar-jay today and went through the aisles hoping and praying to find

Have you seen McMama's post about this book?!!! AMAZING!! I follow Angie's blog as well. I have known about their story and read about her journey in writing the book. I admire her courage and strength.
My Cowboy and I are heading through H-town tomorrow and out to the Play Pen Ranch so Barnes & Noble, here I come!!!

I did come across and scream loudly in the aisles to find this book, well in my mind. HA!!
I am excited to try it out!!!

Have you tried out her cookbook? What are you reading??

1 comment:

  1. Right now I'm in "Victoriously Frazzled," my ladies' bible study book.

    I NEED Pioneer's book.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.