
It's amazing how I always recite this poem in my mind when times get tough or uncertain.
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
I wouldn't think at this time in my life that change would be coming my (our) way. I have been praying to God to close some doors and open a few new ones.
Due to this and the horrible Texas freeze, we haven't done much to blog about. Stress and focus has been the higlight of the past few days. I did run across a few pictures from before the holidays.
We received a heavy cold rain back in December and Remington did NOT like it. He barked and whined and barked and whined and barked and whined...well, you get the point.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.