Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tomorrow is the BIG Night!!

Tomorrow is the last game of the college football series. This is such an exciting time.

#1 Alabama vs. #2 Texas

I am very faithful to the Lone Star State. I love our history and everything about our great state. BUT....

Roll Tide!!
My two favorite teams are Texas A&M and whoever BTHO texas. WHOOP!!!

I think tomorrow my Cowboy and I might have our first disagreement. I believe he will be cheering for our hometown boys.

Who are you going to cheer for??!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am going for Alabama too! BTHO t.u.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUH!! you already know who we are going for. GO HORNS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am cheering for the Tide and I am only about an hour from Austin! I feel like a bad Texan though.

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.