Sunday, January 10, 2010

Being Creative

Somehow during my busy 2 week Christmas vacation I managed to get in some arts & crafts. Check it out and let me know what you think!!


This is our guest bathroom and yes it is black and silver. I love it. The glass vase had black and silver ornaments in it for Christmas. I decided to spray paint rocks silver and then glitter them. The black rocks can be found at any local craft store. I had the white candle.


This is in our dining room. The wooden sign says, "at home find comfort and rest".

The infamous kitchen vase that has had lemons and limes in it for the summer. For the fall, I put pumpkins in it. Now....well it is black beans, kidney beans, and white rice. I think it looks cute. Jason said I am wasting food. If we ever get hungry,..... : )


My final project. The leftover black rocks and maroon candles. This is on the mantle in the living room.
I have a few more ideas up my sleeve especially for the backyard and garden. I CANNOT wait until the spring!!!! 69 more days!!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute ideas! I'm always looking for cute and easy craft things to try!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.