YEE HAW!! Texas Gals are making their mark on the blog world. I was thrilled to find this link and had to join in on the fun. It will be so neat to follow these gals. I hope you join in too!!

If you are a new follower, please leave a comment so that we can follow you.
Hey girl! Thanks again for picking up the button.
ReplyDeleteWhen I add someone to the Texas list, I put their blog name/web address and usually a name. I browsed around but couldn't find yours.
What would you like for me to put?
Our blog name is "The Williamson's" My name is Courtney. Either one is fine to use.
ReplyDeleteThanx for stopping by earlier!I need to get on over there and make some visits. With two little ones though time sometimes is scarce. Love your furry son!! We have two furry children as well!;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you found the Texas Gals!
ReplyDeleteStacey
Hey Courtney! Just stopping in to say Hi! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteAndrea
Thanks for stopping by today!!I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Winona
ReplyDeleteThanks for that link! I will be visiting there shortly!
ReplyDelete