Happy Easter Everyone!
We had a wonderful Easter together with family. Although Little Missy didn't quite understand what was going on yet, everyone had a wonderful time.
Here is Part 1 of Easter. We only took around 300 pictures so I will spare you that many and give you the jist of it....in two posts : )
Saturday we went out to my parent's to celebrate Easter and my brother's birthday.
Kendalyn with Yaya. I don't know who had more fun, Yaya or Kendalyn. They were both running around the house.Everyone joined in on the fun. She always wanted to have two eggs in each hand. She didn't want to let them go. I guess she is use to get the real chicken eggs and holding tightly like her daddy tells her to ; )
Showing me how it's done
Mom has a hand, there's an egg in the other...now how do I get this one?!! The challenges of toddlerhood : )
So excited
A group pics with an egg in each hand...that's my girl
Kendalyn also got a hobby horse from Yaya and Papa. She was in heaven.
She really got the hang of it and showed us her trick riding skills. At one time she was bouncing with an egg in each hand. Silly girl.
Pretty girl
We also took a trip to see my Grandma S.
Kendalyn loved her necklace. Now we see K gets the red hair from my side too...maybe.
We had fun talking with grandma.
Kendalyn was telling grandma how she took out her booooooow (insert southern draw on bow)
We got to see my Uncle Jim and K wasn't quite sure about him. Silly
My two loves.
Lots of exciting things happened on Easter Sunday. I can't wait to share. It's amazing that Kendalyn was just 7 weeks old last year. What a time we have had. Part 2 coming soon : )

What a fun time! K looks like she had a blast!
ReplyDeleteAww how cute. Great pictures. Kendalyn is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big she's getting! I love her little bows, by that age mine was already ripping them out as soon as they were in :(
ReplyDelete