So on to Miss Kendalyn....
Missy Girl weighs 22 lbs (70% percentile)
height is 30 1/2 (75% percentile)
head circumference is 19 inches (95% percentile).
She is daddy's girl and loves to be outside. She enjoys playing in the water, checking out the animals and getting dirty. She loves to wear a hat like daddy does when they go outside.
She can say...dada, mom, Uff Uff (Remington), and ChiChi (chickens). Yaya, Papa, water, apple, juice, Shs shs (shoes), bottle, Addie (every child she sees is an Addie so we have started saying girl and boy), thank you, home, bow (with the southern draw of Boooooow ; ) and so much more
She repeats things we say. She has even said phrases, "Where did daddy go?, What's that?"
She is momma's world. She cannot leave the house without a bow on her head. She loves shoes and looking pretty.
The red hair is coming through not only in plain sight but in attitude. I think it is hilarious and politely give you to your daddy when you start the red-headed tude ; )
She loves books and playing. She is a busy girl. I know this is just the tip of the iceberg in Miss K's life.
Kendalyn,
In this year of your life you have brought your daddy and I so much joy, love and happiness. You may never truly know the impact you have made on our lives. We are so blessed God chose us to have you in our lives. You are the smartest and most beautiful girl we know. You amaze us everyday.
We love you to the moon and back again.
Mom and Dada





I just looked through all the pics! I cannot believe that red hair! I love it! I always wanted to be a redhead! The babies got a tunnel very similar to that for their birthday and they LOVE it! I will come into the living room and hear Reese laughing hysterically because Tru has followed her into the tunnel! Haha! I can't believe how many words Miss K is saying! I feel like Reese is really on the verge. She's saying Momma and Dada, of course, and has now started uh-oh. I think they're both probably saying more we just don't know it! Haha! I can't wait to hear them really start talking, though. I'll get around to a first birthday post one of these days! Sigh.
ReplyDelete