Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter 2012-Part 2

Easter Sunday we woke up for church.  Kendalyn always loves to hear the singing before church.  She dances around with the best of them.  I took her to her Nursery Class while we have services and she cried...like ugly cry.  The sweet ladies took her in and let her see her friends.  I stood at the door and listened and she settled down.  I gave it 10 minutes and sent daddy to check on her.  By this time our little lady had made herself throw up and was not having Nursery School today.  Daddy said it wasn't worth it and we didn't want her to hate her church school because of this moment.  I was glad he knew exactly how I felt.  We whisked her away and went home.  I feel bad for the family who was bringing in their newborn for the first time though, oops.

Well, we didn't make this situation spoil our Easter Fun! 
After a long nap, Little Missy saw that the Eater bunny had visited her.




Look at that excitement....priceless


She loved the tunnel at My Little Gym.  We found this one at Michael's and she enjoys it so much.  It was the most inexpensive thing we bought.  Why does that always happen??!!!


Love these two!


Daddy helped break out the goodies that the Easter bunny left....

a harmonica

Miss K's turn

She knows how to shake a maraca

Our little band

But give momma an Abby Cadabby Fairy Wand--Zzzing!

So smart playing with her puzzles

Then it was time for the egg hunt.

Silly rabbit

An egg in each hand


 She had fun looking for the eggs

But that rabbit sure left alot  ; )

Pretty girl

Love this shot

She found some in the herb garden too

2 purple eggs...one for each hand

When it was all done we had to put on our hat and play.

Now these next pictures are hilarious.  I have to explain....
We had gone inside and continued playing.  I think we threw in another nap.  Well, daddy was watering the yard and it was time to move the hose.  I was changing her diaper and she heard the sliding door.  She was very upset that daddy didn't take her.  So I took her outside.  I left her with daddy for a minute and then look outside to find this....


Our  beautiful, magical waterbaby found the sprinkler.

It was cold but oh so fun and funny

She loves the water and I know this summer we will be doing alot of this.

Oops, I've been caught.  : )

Having a blast!!

And then I was wrangled and taken inside.

Is it still there?

Silly little rabbit  : )

We love making memories as our family of 3 plus a furry babe  ; )



2 comments:

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.