Friday, August 21, 2009

What's happening with Us!

This week has flown by!!! I am terrible for not getting pictures of our baby boy on here and hubby has been taking care of things around the house since I went back to work. Remington went to Daddy Training School and has been doing great. Right now, Rem is in the kitchen hanging out without us having to tell him, "no", "stop" or "eh". We are hoping for a relaxing weekend before the first day of #3LL.....I mean school, HA!! Waiting for me when I got home was a bottle of wine so we are off to a GREAT start!!!

Get Well Soon PawPaw!!! Jason's dad had a little trip to the emergency room this week but he is doing much better.

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.