I cannot believe that August is already here. July flew by with many ups and downs. Here is a quick update on our lives.
Last Wednesday-The posting of an AP and Principal job in my district. I have been helping Jason find a job and now I have to get my resume updated. YEAH!
Last Friday-The resignation of my AP and the chance for me to interview
Monday-Wednesday-Working on preparing for my interview and Jason is still applying for jobs
Thursday-The interview....it went well but unfortunately they picked someone else. I am happy for her and glad I got the experience.
Friday (Today)-Jason and I went to get my classroom together. We are almost done. Hubby is AWESOME!!!
Tomorrow-GRADUATION DAY!!!!!! Our immediate family of 20!!!!! is coming to celebrate this wonderful occasion. My poor baby has so much to do tomorrow during graduation. He has to call the restaurant an hour before we get there to make sure our area is reserved. I sure hope he remembers AND he has to take many pics.
There are many things in the workings for next week but I am not going to post them yet....Stay Tuned.
YAY!! congrats on graduating. that is soo exciting and we are sooo happy for you
ReplyDelete