Sunday, August 30, 2009

Remington-6 months

Here he is Mr. Remington Triple H at 6 months old. He has been attending Daddy Training School and is a different dog. In this post you will see ALOT more pictures of Remington in the house. However, having Rem in the house means my allergies start acting up, ugh. He also had his first trip to the Play Pen Ranch. He was so excited and adventurous at first. He played in the pond, ran with the other dogs, checked out the horses and cows, and went out to the pasture and decided to roll around in horse poo. He was turning into a real ranch dog. Then he found his momma and laid down to relax by the fan. We were hanging out watching everyone else sweat. This ranch life is not for Rem and I. We like our AC and urban lifestyle. We love to visit but are happy when we get home.

Daddy's Training School


exhausted..such a baby










Hey Chickens!!! Check me out, I'm inside!!!!










bein' silly








Love this face





training school is for the birds










This coming weekend we are heading to Crockett, Texas to the Williamson farm. Rem and I have never been there so this is another adventure. Jason and his brothers are getting ready for hunting season. This will be a great long weekend trip until I realized that it is the first weekend of college football. So plan A...watch it on TV. However, there is no cable. Bunny ears don't work like the use to. Plan B....go to a local sports bar to watch it on their TV. Dry county. HELLO, where in the world is Jason taking us. I have to figure out a Plan C and quick. Thank God I don't have to worry about camping outside. There is a house, beds, running water, etc. Hallelujah!!!!

1 comment:

  1. awe.... baby boy is getting so big and handsome! (no Jason... not talking about you...) haha!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.