Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dirty Thirty!!

Bold Happy 30th Birthday Mommy!!
My mom is having her birthday today. I am so happy. Yesterday we went to the beach. Mom will post about my 1st trip later but today is all about her. This morning I heard my cousin Gavin and Uncle Jacob sing "Happy Birthday" to her. It was early and I was STILL sleeping!!! Daddy made mommy breakfast and then she had a Day at the Spa. She came back so happy and wouldn't let me lick her toes, I don't know why??!! Grandma Mimi, Paw, and Uncle Cole is taking mom out to dinner tonight with daddy. I am going to miss them. My mommy is the best. She is like a fine wine, she gets better with age, hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Girl!! Party like a rockstar!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Courtney!! Hope you had a great one!! You and Shayanne need to think of a time during the day that ya'll would like to come visit the girls!! :) Ya'll can help me with a feeding, hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.