Sunday, July 19, 2009

5 months old!!!

Happy Birthday Remington!!!Our big boy turned 5 months on Friday.
This is how he spent his Saturday with dad.....DIGGIN'.
Jason had to fix the water faucet by Remington's kennel so while Jason dug so did Rem.
And he dug

Anybody in there????


Such a good helper, HA!!


Here is a picture of the 3 out of 4 teeth that Rem has lost.

After the boys played in the dirt, we had to get ready for Princess Avery's birthday party. We had such a great time. Halfway there I remembered...I forgot my camera!!!! But what was I going to get a picture of.....my hubby on a minature horse drawn carriage, Lovely. Only my hubby would do that (embarrassing) HA!


Thank you Shanna and Zach for hosting such a wonderful party.
We were so happy to share in this special day for the Princess.
We just love lil Avery so much. She is just to precious.

I also got some new pictures of Avery. HA!!! Auntie Mimi doesn't have them, HA HA!!!

1 comment:

  1. man he grows fast.. and soo glad yall made it. I hope yall had fun. and I didnt know Jason went for a ride. LOL. and you should have taken some pics for auntie Mimi.. we have tons left

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.