Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Birthday Girls!!!

I just love the month of July. There are so many birthdays to celebrate especially MINE (hehehehehe)!!!!!

Today is the "Birth Day" of

The Carter Twins
Meagan and Natalie
Congratuations Melissa and Matt on your precious baby girls. I can't wait to meet them.


(Melissa and I)

AND
*
*
*
*
Princess Avery
is turning 1 tomorrow!!!

We love you 'Lil One.
We can't wait to see you at your Princess Party.

It will be so easy to remember these birthdays now, HA!!!

2 comments:

  1. AWHHHHH that is sooo sweet of you.. Avery said thank you jay and Court..cant wait to see yall sat..love yall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!! Loved your blog!! Thanks for thinkin of us!! I will also be praying for you guys about Jason finding a job!! Keep us updated!! Love ya!! ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.