On Wednesday night we had a crazy wind storm that knocked out our power, cable and internet.
The power came back on pretty quick but the cable and internet didn't come back on until Friday afternoon. UGH!!!!!
Day 4-Takin' It Easy Thursday
Missy and I spent the day watching movies. We even watched some Christmas movies ; )
To make it even better we ate leftovers from the previous days. For her birthday I made Slow Cooker Pizza and Miss K loved the pepperoni. It was a yummy recipe.
Day 5-Freedom Friday
With no technology we had to escape and went to see Yaya at work. We did some shopping and had lunch with her. That evening we had a Splashpad Birthday for Addie. We didn't stay long because another storm came through and K was missing her daddy. Luckily, we had power when we got home but there were lots of limbs that were down on the roads.
After the wildfires from last summer the trees around here are like sticks and the slightest winds create a big headache when they hit the power lines.
And to make an even more exciting fiasco, I dropped my iphone again.....I had the origianl iphone for 5 years and never dropped it. Now when I get a new one I drop the thing twice in 6 months. I have switched back to my Oldie Goldie and am waiting for another upgrade in a few months. I am hoping to get one of those Otter Boxes for Christmas....hint, hint Hubby ; )
Wow, we have had an exciting 1st week of summertime!!!

Found your cute blog via Monica @ Blessed Mama! I'm your newest follower and can't wait to read more : )
ReplyDelete