We are in full summertime mode and with that comes mommy and me fun, learning time, DIY projects and so much more.
Today was Monday-Make something day.
Kendalyn made her first painting.
I used an edible fingerpainting recipe I found on Pinterest.
I'm glad I did because it did go in her mouth a few times.
She wasn't sure about it at first but then she loved it.
I also worked on 2 DIY projects during nap time that I will be sharing soon.
Miss K and I even spent the afternoon...pool side.
And when this painting was finally done....mommy turned to get another piece of paper and ......
Ta Da!!!
Look mom....I can fingerpaint on my table : )
Got to love it!!
It was like a spaghetti lasagna. Hubby said it looked like a crater on Saturn.
Everyone loved it. We even had to take Kendalyn outside to hose her down. Girl can eat some spaghetti : )
For my future reference: It was easy to make. I could even make it on Sunday and keep in the frig. when I am ready to bake it. Something great to freeze for a family and it makes alot : )
I plan on posting our summer fun everyday. I want to remember these precious moments with my girl.

Okay, you are inspiring me! I'm definitely going to make some edible finger paint! I've wanted to do finger painting with the babies for a few weeks but knew it would go straight into their mouths, for sure!
ReplyDeleteAnd boy do I need a cleaning calendar! Haha!