Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Our weekend

This weekend was very low key and we enjoyed some good family fun.  We ran errands, relaxed and played in the pool. 

On Sunday we went to our neighborhood pool and park for some swimming time and playtime.  Kendalyn has always loved the water and this time was no different.  She had so much fun.  Daddy has had many years in swimming so he is teaching Kendalyn many things.  We think she will be a swimmer by the end of the summer.  She holds her breath and kicks like a pro.  Last summer daddy taught her how to blow bubbles in the water and she remembers!!!

After a long nap  ; ) daddy decided to set up her swimming pools.  He does so much for his baby girl and she loved it.


We did have a wardrobe change but I didn't take a picture of her first swimsuit.  She looked adorable.

Checking it all out.  She played and played.

While us ladies lounged around by the pool, (LOL)  daddy played in his garden.  The garden is doing well this year.

My herb garden.  I said one day I wanted blooming flowers and herbs everywhere.  This year we succeeded.  The flowers are pretty much done blooming in this pic...but you get the idea.  I love looking out every morning to this beautiful sight.


How does your garden grow?....
Swiss chard and eggplant

Our first cucumber!!!
Every year we have plenty of cucumbers, squash and zuchinni but this year we lots and lots of tomatoes and none of the other.  Blame it on the weather??!! Hmmmmmm

The big garden full of who knows what, ha ha!!!  We shall soon find out.  More tomatoes, melons, beans, ?, ? , ?  ; )


Peppers, squash, zucchini

I saw a sign the other day at HobLob that said, "This is your last chance to BLOOM!"  We so feel that way  : )



2 comments:

  1. The pool pictures look so fun! Glad K had a blast! Great job with your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous and I love Miss K's bath suit! She is a bathing beauty for sure. If your veggies are all gone don't come looking here!;) We actually just planted a small garden in a bin the other day and we already have sprouts for Basil, Oregano and tomatoes! There were some pepper seeds but both there yet. I know the boys would love your garden!!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.