Sunday, May 6, 2012

Aggieland Adventure Continued

During our trip a few weekends ago to College Station we made a stop for some pictures on campus.  We were there during Muster, a time-honored celebration of Aggies.  So this was an extra special time to share with Kendalyn during her first time at Texas A&M. 
We visited Harrington Tower.  This is the education building that I spent many long hours at, HA!! 
 This is the statue of the teacher and students in front of the tower.  My family and I took a picture here when I graduated. 

Then we went to the Century Tree.


Love this picture.  Kendalyn loved picking up the leaves under the tree.


I can't wait to take her to campus in 20 years

And of course she found her prince at the other end of the sidewalk under the Century Tree.  Love this

We made one last stop at the Sul Ross Statue at the Academic Building.  However, K was more intrigued by the bow she found instead of taking a picture.  Said bow was not ours.

 
It was 6:00 and time for dinner.  But not until we got a sneak picture of some of the Corp of Cadets at the flag on campus.  Silver Taps is another time-honored tradition that takes place in this exact spot every month or so. 


My little Aggie experienced so much on this day.  These pictures are a wonderful memory.  After dinner at the Chicken Oil Company that I shared in the previous post we ran to the mall to get a few Aggie duds since we are growing out of what we have...Miss K not us, LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. Her outfit is precious! I love it. What a fun day to take her to your alma mater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Love your top :)

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.