Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Family Time

iPhone photos continue....Man, I didn't realize how much I had on there.

Kendalyn and I took at trip to see my dad (grandpa) and K's great grandma. She got all dressed up in a cute dress.

Here's K before we left. It was the week she found her hands and of course her dress, HA!!


Meeting great grandma with grandpa.


We also went to see Aunt Lolo.






Every girl needs some pampering.


Aunt Lolo was checking out Kendalyn's curls when her hair is wet. Aunt Lolo thought she was the only one in the family with curls : )




Aunt Lolo was telling Kendalyn how she can fix her hair...or was that for mom??!!



Checking herself out in the mirror. Kendalyn loves mirrors.


All done!!



Kendalyn had a great time hanging out with family. She got alot of attention and who doesn't love that!

3 comments:

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.