Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Latest Fashion Accessory

After our weekend with family we spent Sunday evening... Relaxing. Cuddling

Playing

And wearing the latest in fashion

Now I was in the garden in the back planting more corn and when I look up I see this. Is she not the cutest EVER??!!!!!



LOVE HER

Smiles and Bubbles

2 Peas in a Pod

Daddy and K will be home together for a week in May without ME....I can only imagine what they will get into...OH MY!!!
Man, I love these two : )

8 comments:

  1. Aww, so sweet and so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!! i'm needing some more kendalyn snuggle time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Love her glasses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, I love her in those glasses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! :) I love her little sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her little glasses! There is something so special about seeing a daddy with their little one. I still love seeing Paul with the girls.

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.