Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy 1 month!!!

Our baby girl is one month old today!!!

Kendalyn, Time flies when you are having fun...and we are having a great time with you. We can't believe you are already one month old. You are getting so big. You are cooing, ooohhhhing, and aaahhhing. You laughed this morning. You make silly faces. And we love them all. You are holding your head up. You are doing new things everyday. We thank God everyday for our little blessing..YOU!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Girl!!


Kendalyn, also enjoyed her 1st Aggie game yesterday. She watched the Women's Final Four Basketball Championship.

At the end of the game, her hands went up in the air. She was a very proud fan.


We took pictures this past weekend. I can't wait to see the rest. Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek.

13 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures. She is just precious! Happy 1 Month to her! How about them Aggies?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! So small and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, she's growing fast, and getting more and more beautiful!!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful! I can't believe she's already a month old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy One Month, Kendalynn! I love her little smocked dress! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy one month Kendalyn.. cant believe its been a month. Enjoy every moment with her. They grow up too darn fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A month already!!?? Time is flying by! Love the pics Courtney! She is precious! I am guessing you are off till the new school year? Oh, and the art window is where Oldest likes to sit and draw. He won;t be too happy once I get that set of curtains done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word! Those pictures are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is just precious! What a doll!!! Cannot believe she is a month old!!! I know you are enjoying her. Cherish every moment....before you know it, she will be 2 years old!!! She is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW----I can't believe she is one month old already!! I guess I have not visited since around Christmas time. She is adorable Come over and say hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is just adorable! I know y'all are enjoying her SO much. The pictures in the basket are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy one month to Kendalyn! These are beautiful pictures of her. The basket in the bluebonnets was a geat idea! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.