Friday, March 11, 2011

A Picture, 2, or 3

We are adjusting to life as a family of 3. We've had the help of my mom the past couple of days and she has been a lifesaver. It will be fun to see how this weekend goes ; )

Here's a few shots of Miss K when we were leaving the hospital.


Love this face

And in all this madness I forgot to post a picture of my cousin Shanna with Kendalyn. Shanna was a Sunday visitor : ) Her daughter Avery was at home so we are excited to have Avery and Kendalyn meet for the 1st time.


Kendalyn and I had our first outing today. We are both in need of a nap so I will be posting about it soon. : )

9 comments:

  1. hahaha you didnt need to do that. plus its a bad pic of me. look at those rots man. need to go see Lo Lo Asap.. and love the pics of Miss K. she looks like sleeping beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply precious!!! Hope you are all doing well and getting some rest, too, here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too precious! Hope you two got a nap in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her little hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Congrats! She is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I am glad you all are home and doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious!! Just plumb precious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just beautiful! Congrats again! I loved reading her birth story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww what a pretty baby girl she is!! Love the hat :) Post MORE PICTURES! Can't get enough of how sweet she is!

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.