Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Recap

Saturday morning Jason and I woke up around 8:30 a.m. We slept in!!! However, I wondered why at 7am our lil' Remington didn't bark. He knows the time we usually get moving. Jason usually leaves for work at that time and I go outside for my gardening routine.

When I walked into the kitchen and looked out into the backyard this is what I found.

It SNOWED in Remi's Kennel!!!

NOT!!!!!

He decided to tear up his doggie bed.

He was so quiet when I got closer to the kennel. I think he knew he made a mistake.

This is what hubby and I decided to do about it......

We made Strawberry Pancakes!!!



YUM!!!!

The day continued with some playing in our yard; mowing and working in the flower beds. It was so hot outside that we decided to keep the sprinklers on to try and keep cool. I bet the neighbors thought we were crazy when we would stand in front of the sprinklers as if we were 5 years old.

We also enjoyed a visit from my parents. Jason barbequed ribs, pork chops, and sausage. We also had some yummy coconut creme pie!!!


Happy Us after a Long Day!!!! We were so sunburned.

1 comment:

  1. oh goodness. I remember when we came home one day and Gage did that, Imagine that inside your house. was not fun..those pancakes look yummy. and good pic of you and Jay

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.