We had a MAJOR milestone at the farm today.Remington hiked his leg while he used the restroom. Yes, I know how disgusting but I have seen other people blog about much worse things. AND I know Mrs. Theresa, our breeder, reads this post and she would also be so proud. BUT no I did not get a pic.Our soon-to-be 4 month old is growing so fast. Enjoy some recent pics of our Remi.
Why does mom always have that thing in front of her eye?
(camera)

You would think he has nothing else to play with but a tree swing.

Helping Dad wash the 4-wheeler. He loves to ride in the back and it is so cute.

He loves the water. Yesterday Jason took him to the park again while I cooked supper and he said he did amazing fetching sticks out of the water!!!
Hunting Season...HERE WE COME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.