Our Mother's Day weekend is pictureless because 1) I forgot my camera and 2) it was too eventful to capture in pictures. WOW, we need another weekend to relax from this one.
I had spent the entire week completing my classes for the semester. I am officially DONE with all of my classes. In June I will be compiling my portfolio and submitting it for Administration jobs : ) August is graduation time!!!! To say the least, this week has been extremely stressful.
Friday-I DID NOTHING!!! YEAH!!!!!
Saturday-We traveled to the Play Pen Ranch to visit with Jason's family. His dad was working at Nasa before the big flight so we missed seeing him. We also visited the graveside of Jay's mommy and placed pretty flowers for her. Afterwards, we went shopping for my school's Denim and Diamonds Party this Friday. EXCITED!!!! We then went to a dance recital for two of my little ladies. I found that I had numerous ladies participating from previous years. It was so fun to show my Cowboy my dancing Queens. Maybe I rubbed off on them...?????
Sunday-We traveled to Sealy to spend the day with my mom and family. We gave her flowers and jewerly. My brother made lunch and it was great.
We ended the evening with dinner at Alecia's. The best Mexican food on 290!!!
I realized this weekend (it was always there) that my Cowboy is the best around. I am so blessed to have him as my hubby. To be the mommy of his children would be amazing. We spent the weekend in our truck for over 5 hours of traveling time. I love our conversations, dreams, and adventures.
Also, if you have a suggestion for a great camera, let me know. My b-day is coming up....maybe it would be a good gift!!!!
awhh spounds like you had a great time. i suggest the Nikon D90. It is AWESOME!!!! if you want a professional camera
ReplyDelete