Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our Shelba is growing up!!!

My cousin, Shelby, was asked to the SHS Junior/Senior prom. She is a sophomore and was asked by her brother, Aaron's good friend, Jacob. Isn't it ironic, Shelby was a baby when I went to prom my sophomore year. I wore a black dress and had red roses as the flowers. Grandma says we also look so much alike, what do you think?


Our Shelby Nicole
Shelby and Jacob. I think we all have pics in front of mom's fireplace.

AA-ron and Shelba
The stubborn boy didn't want to go to his junior prom....but he sure wanted in the picture. hehehe


Shelby's dress was Beautiful!!!


Jacob was so sweet. He has such great manners; opened her door, buckled her in the seat, and was concerned about the safety in the rain.
Do guys do that??? LOL!!!
Shelby,
You are becoming such a beautiful young lady.
We are so happy that you had a great time at your prom.
May you continue to make wonderful memories at
good 'ole SHS
like we all have done.
Love ya,
Court & Jay

2 comments:

  1. OMG they are both soo grown up. I remember them so little runing around. sooo wierd how time flies

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.