Sunday, July 14, 2013

Oh July!

This month has been "interesting"!  I'll share all the details in posts soon.  (And no we are NOT preggers : ). Let's first start with the Fourth of July!!!


We went to The Best Small Town Parade in Texas.  I know this will be a family tradition for years to come.


They handed out beads and flags.  The spirit was amazing.  And I do have to say I was teary-eyed.


We all had a great time and enjoyed ice cream afterwards.  We did stay at home for fireworks.  Kendalyn was not a fan of loud noises.  There was a display on TV so we watched that.


What a wonderful way to celebrate such a special day!


Thank you Brandy at Sunfire Creative for the adorable outfit!!

We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.