Kendalyn woke up to hearing the Happy Birthday song just for her!! She ate cake (muffins), eggs and sausage for breakfast.
It was Rodeo Day at school and I took the day off from work!! Poor baby is going to think the rodeo comes to town just for her.....well, I Always thought the circus was here for me since it always came to town around my birthday.
So we geared up for the day and enjoyed the farm coming to school, Cowboy food, and Cupcakes!!!! The best part of the day was watching Kendalyn listen to the video of her classmates singing Happy Birthday to her. It was priceless!! And yes, I teared up. We ended the day with momma's home-cooking and more cake!! It was a perfect day for our girl!!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.