Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all

Wow, y'all Halloween is right around the corner!  I wish I could say we have been busy with lots of fun stuff but the reality is that our fall has consisted of sickness and rain. 

Starting at a big girl school has not been easy on her girl's immune system.  But I guess this is pretty normal.  Miss K will be 20 months in just a couple of weeks!!!!  Where does the time go?

I sure hope I have some readers still out there, please comment and say Hi!  And if not I guess this will remind me of how the Fall of 2012 has been quite adventurous (or lack there of) in its own special way. 


And this little mess wants you to visit again soon because our goal for this coming weekend is to get all the things done that we didn't accomplish in the month of October.  Wish us luck and pray that our sick baby gets well soon.



Happy Fall Y'all!!!


5 comments:

  1. Wow... It has been forever since I have been on blogger. Your sweet pea is getting big! She is adorable. Hope everything else is going great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still here! Miss K is cuter than ever! I have been horrible about blogging also. I keep telling myself I am going to do better, and then I just run out of time. By the end of the day I literally collapse into bed. Hopefully life will slow down soon, or I can at least catch up. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at how Big Miss K is getting! Looks like her momma too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. K is growing fast. She looks just like her momma. Hope she's feeling better. Starting school is not fun with sickness but it will build her immune system up. Can't wait to see her Halloween costume :)

    ReplyDelete

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.