Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Going to the Chapel-Rehearsal

The day has arrived, my brother got married this past weekend.  Can I get an applause, a tissue and a HeLLLLLLYah!!!

Cole and Katie had their rehearsal Thursday night.  

The happy couple.  

I think he listened.  The wedding went off without a hitch.

 My beautiful grandma

 I did a reading for the wedding.  This was me after the wedding coordinator told me what to do.  Can you tell the fake smile and the "what-in-the-world" look?  And then I realized at the wedding....the coordinator never told me when I was going to do the reading during the ceremony.  I can't wait to see the pictures from the photographer....

 Some of our family

 Dad, mom, and I

 More practicing

My little girl and Papa.  Kendalyn did a great job at the rehearsal.  It was during her dinner time and bathtime but she was happy to end the rehearsal with her favorite...Mexican food!!!

Stay tuned for wedding pictures!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.