There is not much you can do with a 4/5 month old in this Texas heat. Triple digits for days is too much. But one day we decided to venture out with some friends for a trip to the mall.

Miss Kendalyn was having a great time. We walked the mall, did some shopping, ate at Chick-fil-a, spilled a drink on mommy....you know fun stuff.

We even spiced it up a bit and went on a carousel ride. It was a Mommy and Kendalyn first.

Going round and round. I could tell at this point she was getting to her limit.

Group pic!!! And there it is... Little Missy has had enough.

I had a snap a picture of this unhappy face.

And then she was done.
Mommy and Kendalyn survived a trip to the mall!! Thanks "M" and "O" family for a great time! I can't wait until we have more happy and fun times shopping together.
awh looks like fun. I bet Kendalyn loved the carousel ride I just posted the pics from our visit if you want to save them. we had so much fun. Avery is still talking about Kendalyn :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I love her Zebra outfit :)
ReplyDelete