I loved her first and I held her first
And a place in my heart will always be hers

From the first breath she breathed
When she first smiled at me
I knew the love of a father runs deep
But I loved her first
Lyrics from "I Loved Her First" by Heartland

My Cowboy enjoyed a wonderful breakfast of homemade blueberry pancakes with fresh fruit and bacon. We had my parents over for some barbeque. We were able to see My Cowboy's dad as well. Unfortunately, not under the best circumstances....My Cowboy's grandfather is in the hospital after suffering from a stroke. Please pray for him.
This is a funny picture.....Daddy taking care of Kendalyn while I make breakfast.
HA HA!!

And Miss K needs her own picture. Happy as can be with her rainforest friends.

This has been a wonderful Father's Day. Whether we saw our dad's for a short amount of time or for an entire day, we are blessed with amazing men.
And I had to sneak a picture with the best gift in the world.

We are blessed to have this joy in our lives.
Kendalyn's 3 month pictures are ready. I can't wait to share them.
Looks like he had a great Father's day! :)
ReplyDeleteglad jason enjoyed his day! the pic of you and k is beautiful...your face is beaming!
ReplyDelete