Oh I've so been MIA lately...and I know many of you are wanting to see Miss K. Our days have been busy with work and being at the sitter's while our nights have been spent as a family. I'd much rather spend my evenings with my baby girl than cleaning the house or checking emails.
My Cowboy is on vacation this week and in 4 days I'll be home for the summer. I'm tickled pink to be consumed with my lil miss.
She is growing in so many ways. Here's a bit of what we've been doing.
Happy 9 weeks Kendalyn!!

Can you see that red hair coming out like her daddy??!!! Oh my!!

She has turned into a momma's girl in the evenings and especially on Saturdays. She spent a week with her sitter whom we LOVE and loves Miss K too. But I'm so glad she misses her mom. ; )

Our furry baby always loves to get our attention lately....wonder why??!!

Our water baby loves bathtime. She gets so excited when the water comes on.

Big Brother protecting his little sister, HA!!!
Happy 10 weeks!!!

Kendalyn loves being outside and in her stroller. She enjoys being on the go.

What a stinker!

I love throwing my hair in a ponytail with no make-up so I can enjoy my baby girl. Sorry : )

The boys

She's got him wrapped around her finger.

Love that smiling girl! She smiles so much now and is on the verge of laughing. There have been a few small laughs.

We enjoy the silly faces. She has found her tongue.

Love these little feet

At 6am getting ready to go to see Mrs. K (her sitter). She loves her high chair and is a happy girl.

T.R.O.U.B.L.E....nah!

I spend many evenings like this... Right by her side. She has been having her fussy hours between 4-6. Sometimes we lie her down to relax before bathtime.

What an angel.
It seems like it was yesterday that I was getting ready to go back to work and praying for the last week of work. And now it is here, HOORAY!!! I've been blessed with a great year and can't wait to spend my time with my baby girl.
I'll be posting her 2 month update/stats. She sees the dr. this week.
I love the pictures! She's getting so big!
ReplyDeleteOh my, I just LUV her cheeks!!! I was just thinking about ya today, thinking it had been awhile! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the precious pics!!
ReplyDeleteShe is getting sooo big COurtney!! I know you will have a blast this summer with her!
ReplyDeleteShe is ADORABLE! She is getting so big! Love your header picture!
ReplyDeleteHappy Summer Courtney!!
ReplyDelete