Jason and I are truly blessed and thankful this holiday season. For Thanksgiving, we spent our time with my family.
I am so lucky to have my grandmother's together on Thanksgiving.

Mom and I. She really out did herself once again with all the preparations.

Mom took time away from preparing all the trimmings to get her hands on this sweet lil' turkey, Miss Avery

Avery was hard at work on this puzzle. None of us cousins every liked doing them. I guess that makes Aunt LoLo very happy that she finally has a buddy to make puzzles with.

This is lots of concentration, mom.

However, this made Avery's daddy very lonely. He was missing his baby girl...LOL.

Avery's mom loves the camera.
Shanna had a great idea to take family pictures.
Grandma and her grandchildren and great granddaughter

Avery was getting a bit irritated with all the pictures. She wanted to do something else.

Shelly, Grandma, Shanna, and Avery
me, Grandma, and Cole

The group

Cole, Shelly and I

Shelly and I.

Jacob joined us for Thanksgiving. We love having him with us.

Six years ago on Thanksgiving night we met. Four years ago he proposed. This day is truly a day of thanksgiving for us.
awhh LOVE the pics and you are SO right about the puzzle thing. Aunt LoLo will be happy she has someone to do puzzles with.. ahh I SO remember doing those BIG damn puzzles at Grandmas.. and thats a really good picture of you, cole and shelly. I wish we were still here so I could have been in it but unfortunatly we had to go to waller. ugghhh. he he.
ReplyDeleteoh did you get the pics I sent??
ReplyDelete