Sunday, September 20, 2009

Getting Back to Normal??!!

I am so glad this week is over. To begin, my boys have been gone all week. They went up to Crockett to take care of things before hunting season begins with Jacob. Can I just say everything that could happen, did happen on this trip. And that's all I am going to say about that....BOYS!!!

As for other happenings.....

Remington turned 7 months old on Thursday. Rem Triple H can now hop onto the back of the truck and onto the 4 wheeler all by himself. This has been something that Jason has wanted him to do for a long time.


Friday night I made peanut butter cookies for Jason. Yes, I know Mrs. Suzie Homemaker, that's me!!! Needless to say, he got to eat them Saturday morning around 2am. He was suppose to be home much earlier....BOYS!!!!
On Saturday, we enjoyed watching football to check up on the Aggies....who BTHO Utah State. WHOOP!!!!
Which leads to today, Sunday, we visited a church for a second time. This time we enjoyed meeting some friends there as well. We miss our church that we got married in. We just need to find one close to home which has not been an easy task. We had tire issues once we got there. The process of fixing the tire took hours and it still isn't fixed!!! UGH!!!! But like the pastor said today,
"You can't change the past or worry about the future.
If you worry, just think of how many precious moments you are missing on life."
I wondered why Jason kept hitting me in the leg, was he talking to me??!!!!! Nah, hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.