Thank God for the rain. Look how everything has grown!!!

My beautiful white flowered plant from dad. ( I forgot the name of it) and my sunflowers in the background.

The garden! We just picked 2 banana peppers out. Next week we should be able to pick from our choice of 6 different tomatoes. The squash should be next to come out. They have blooms already!

The box garden.

My herb garden.
I clipped chives and dill out already. I made an herb butter with them. I used my Olive Oil butter (in a green bowl). The butter is by Fleischmann's. I mixed the three together. They have been marinating together for a couple of days. I can't wait to try it out on a piece of toast!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Yee Haw and Hullabaloo,
We love receiving comments especially from you!!
Y'all come back now ya hear.